"What you wear represents who you are"
- Jeff Collins, Professional Haberdasher
Clothing is a powerful non-verbal communicator. Before you say a word your clothes have influenced the assumptions of others about who you are: your income, position/title, lifestyle, home, car and even your self-image. You can either have your clothing say what you want it to or leave it to chance.
A wardrobe is more than just a matter of what fits and is affordable. It is also less about quantity and more about quality. In creating a wardrobe with my clients, I take into consideration who they are, their current position and where they plan on their personal and professional goals taking them. Your confidence and self-esteem should flow through what you wear. Your clothing is key in your success - whether at work or play.
Let your wardrobe show your confidence in who you are and what you do.
Why Buy Custom Clothing?
- Fit – First and foremost, as its name implies, custom is made to your measurements, your form, and your posture. It is made expressly for you. Once a custom fit is experienced, it is difficult to consider returning to an off-the-rack altered garment that is somehow never just right.
- Selection – Even if you are a 42 regular, ready-made selection is always limited and can never offer you the scope of fabrics that you will find from your tailor. He has hundreds of fabrics in different weights, patterns and qualities and they are all in your size.
- Style – When is the last time you were able to choose whether you wanted a peak or notch lapel, a side, center or no vent, capped or natural shoulders, a vest or an extra pair of trousers... in any fabric? Or for that matter, what about something really special, like working buttonholes? All of this is possible with a custom suit.
- Quality – The materials and trimmings as well as the workmanship and hand-work that go into custom made clothing is of exceptional quality that by far exceeds what is available at ready-made.
- Individuality – Taking all of the above points into consideration, your custom tailored garment will be as individual as your own signature. There will be none like it anywhere, which is why we put your name in it.
- Value – Considering all of the advantages, a custom garment is truly priceless, a far better value than ready-made and in some cases much lower in price than expensive designer suits. We create fine custom clothing for discerning clients throughout the United States. We are joined by outstanding vendors who supply the products and services we need to exercise our craft.